Required September 2020
Pay dependent upon experience (TLR2 available)
Speenhamland School is looking to appoint a full time SENDCo to continue to ensure excellent provision for children with SEND. The post will have some non-class based time across a week.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations for pupil’s learning, based upon their starting point
- Is passionate about meeting the needs of children with SEND
- Can liaise with a range of professionals to meet the needs of these pupils
- Is an advocate for our children with SEND
- Is able to line manage our dedicated team of Teaching Assistants
- Has already been awarded or wants to achieve the SENDCo qualification
- Can monitor the impact of interventions across the school
Speenhamland offers excellent provision for its pupils, including physically disabled pupils. Visits are most welcome. Contact Mrs Burgess at email@example.com or on 01635 41077
Speenhamland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure Procedures.
Closing Date: Friday 27 March 2020 (3 pm)